Who are we? We are AVESTA! We manage multifamily apartment communities in select markets, with our base in the Tampa Bay area. We recognize a higher level of service will make the rental experience better for everyone, and hope that this helps transform our apartments into homes. We also treat our team members with dignity and respect, caring for them as our most precious asset. Our team members are the front line to creating something special for our residents.
Join a team that is fun, flexible and growing. We offer our employees health, dental and vision benefits, 401(k), and much more!
Avesta was recently ranked #79 by Fortune's Top 100 Medium-Sized Workplaces in the country!
The Senior Maintenance Technician’s (Lead Service Technician's) primary responsibility is to ensure that all vacant apartment homes are thoroughly restored to market-ready status in a timely manner and make sure all resident service work orders are completed to quality standards in a timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Check all lights and replace as necessary.
- Replace or repair windows, latches, screens, hinges, sliding glass doors, shelves, baseboards, mirrors, closets, etc.
- Check applicable appliances and inform Community Manager of problems.
- Assist in changing or removing appliances from apartment home.
- Make keys when necessary.
- Check faucet sink plugs and repair/replace as necessary. Replace washers when needed.
- Assist with painting duties when requested.
- Repair or replace curtains, mini-blinds, ceiling fans, etc.
- Repair plaster holes in walls.
- Inspect bathroom tiles, perform minor repairs/replacements.
- Change A/C filters and test smoke detectors.
- Report back to the office any damages and charges upon move outs.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Powered by iCIMS